Thursday, March 26, 2009

Fat Loss Advice - Top Tips to Melt Stomach and Butt Fat and Get a Body You Can Be Proud Of

Do you find yourself in a struggle when it comes to losing weight??Would just like some simple fat loss advice to help you shed a few extra pounds??I'd like to share with you a few of my favorite tips to help you lose weight and get a body that turns heads at the beach.?Most have difficulty losing weight because we often believe the late night infomercials or fad diets.

They make it sound like we can take a certain pill or exercise for 5 minutes and we'll have a great body.?You might want to believe this but deep down inside you know that only eating healthy and exercising are the way to a better body.?It can be very difficult to find the time and motivation to do either of these things.

The first thing you need to remember is that you're going to make a lifestyle change.?You're going to have to break some very bad habits you've developed over the years.?Sometimes breaking those habits is almost as difficult as a smoker trying to quit smoking.?They say that it takes 21 days to break a habit.

The first thing you need to do is get everything in order.?If you try to go into the weight loss journey without any direction you'll have difficulty staying on track.?What I do to prevent that is a small planning session each week.?I write down exactly what meals I am going to eat for the next 7 days.?I then make a grocery list and buy all of the food I need.?That way I won't have to run to the store again and I can't make any excuses because I'll already have the food.

Then I make sure that I am eating five small meals each day.?Of course they need to be small healthy portions the size of your fist.?I eat a nice healthy snack like a banana and yogurt in between each meal.?This curbs my appetite so I don't each as much for the other meals. ?It also keeps my metabolism burning calories at a quick rate.

The last thing I do is make sure I get in at least a few cardio sessions in each week.?I make sure I do this for about 30 minutes at a time.?If you don't feel like running on a treadmill you can play a sport that will burn the calories.?I also recommend a couple of days of weight training to build up muscle tone and burn the extra calories.?This fat loss advice may be simple but it will help you get the body you've always wanted.

I've created a 6-Pack Program for anyone who would like to get excellent results in 21 days. This program is designed to help you start burning fat and losing weight quicker than you ever thought possible. You'll have a sexier and healthier body in the shortest amount of time possible. You can find this plan at http://www.betterbodyabs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment