Saturday, March 14, 2009

How to Lose 10 Pounds in 14 Days - Discover the Secrets the Pro's Use to Lose Weight & Get Nice Abs

Would you like to lose some fat and start getting in shape??How would you like to be able to fit nicely into your new Summer wardrobe or look great at the beach??Every year I follow the same routine.?I gain a little extra flab over the winter and I have to lose it starting in the Spring.?After all, I don't want to wait to long or else I might not lose it until next Fall.

I'd like to share with you a few tips from my plan that will help you look great and finally get a body that you can show off and be proud of.

Weight Loss Tip #1-

The first tip to losing weight and looking great is to paint of a picture of what you want to look like.?Obviously it might not be possible to look like a fitness model in just a few months.?That doesn't mean you can't get a body that most people would love to have.?Now create a few goals that will help you get your dream.?When creating goals it's important that you're as specific as possible.?Also create a date to accomplish your goal by so you'll have a sense of urgency to get started right away.

Weight Loss Tip #2-

The next tip is to make it easy on yourself when you're trying to lose weight.?Don't put yourself in bad situations where you might be tempted to do something that will affect your goals.?It's a lot easier not to eat junk food if you never bring it into your house in the first place.?It's a lot easier to exercise if you have a friend that goes with you.?Do whatever you can to put yourself in situations that make it easy to lose weight. ?

Weight Loss Tip #3-

The last tip is to keep track of your success.?I like to create a little journal where I can write down how the weight loss process is going.?It's important that you get emotionally involved with your goals.?I also like to write down what food I eat each day and how much I eat.?It's also important that you write down any exercise you do and for how long.?Remember to weigh yourself once per week and write it down so you can see your progress.

I've created a 6-Pack Program for anyone who would like to get excellent results in 21 days. This program is designed to help you start burning fat and losing weight quicker than you ever thought possible. You'll have a sexier and healthier body in the shortest amount of time possible. You can find this plan at http://www.betterbodyabs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment