Wednesday, April 22, 2009

3 Simple Eye Exercises to Reverse Myopia

Does age really have anything to do with the deterioration of your eyes? That was the question I asked myself a while ago when I first met my grand-uncle. He was about 75 years old then but never needed a pair of glasses to see. Nor did he suffer from any sort of eye problems like astigmatism or cataract.

As a 20 year old who have worn glasses her whole life, I can't resist the opportunity to ask him about his secret. Of course, I was skeptical of his answer in the beginning. After all, I was told, over and over again, by optometrists and teachers in my school that improving vision naturally is impossible.

But as I did my own research, the truth is undeniable: Thousands of people improve their vision naturally using a slight-variation of the methods my grand-uncle showed me. The method is called Bate's Technique. So I bought a course of natural vision improvement and just about 8 months, I no longer need glasses for my daily life!

Now, you must be wondering what the method entails. Let me show you 3 simple, yet effective, eye exercises you can try out and see for yourself:

  1. "Sun" your eyes. Take 10 minutes everyday, close your eyelid and expose it to the gentle early morning sun. Swing your head left to right as you're doing it.
  2. "Palm" your eyes. Close your eyes with your palm to block out all light. Do not use anything else but your palm.
  3. Reduce the amount of time you wear your glasses or all the eye exercises in the world wouldn't help. Glasses causes strain and if you continue to wear them, your eye will not "learn" how to see on its own ever again.

If you like this article, you'll like my "Perfect Vision for Life" newsletter, available free for a limited time only. You can visit my Eye Exercises website to subscribe.

Kathy Chan was a long time sufferer of myopia but is now glasses-free. She is now spreading the word through her website where you can learn how to naturally rebuild your vision.

No comments:

Post a Comment