Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The 1 Day Acuvue Lens - 5 Tips

After wearing contacts for thirty years, I've tried a lot of contacts. About three years ago I started wearing the 1 Day Acuvue Lens. This is a great way to eliminate glasses and eliminate a lot of other hassles too. Here are 5 tips for getting these lenses cheap and understanding what they can do.

1. Buy it cheap online. Once you have a prescription, it's easy to buy online and save a good bit of money. Besides saving money, you may get the lenses quicker than you would from the eye doctor. If your lenses aren't in stock, the contacts place will order them anyway. Then back you go to pick them up. Buy contacts online and save.

2. Long wear time in comfort. The Acuvue dailies are the most comfortable lenses I've worn. I don't know the technical reasons for that. I just know that you can wear these for long days and you don't get that same tired, strained feeling you get with some contacts.

3. No cleaning. Throwing lenses away every day takes some getting used to. It sure beats all that time spent cleaning and maintaining lenses though. That's a waste of time and money too. Fresh lenses every day is a real plus and a time and hassle saver.

4. Dry eyes. These really shine if you have dry eyes. The lenses are mostly water and for some reason they just work extra well for dry eyes people like me. That may be why they stay comfortable for all day wear. It's the dry eye formula.

5. No chemical cost. Think of all the money spent on chemicals for contacts and solutions and supplies. All that is eliminated with the Acuvue dailies. No more contact chemicals to buy, just open up a fresh pair of lenses each day and eliminate the chemicals completely.

I thought the 1 Day Acuvue Lens could not be improved, but I learned better. Read about my experiment and what I found on my website...

Al Bullington has worn contacts for thirty years. Get his story about the 1 Day Acuvue Contacts at his website.
Buy discount contact lenses by visiting http://BuyCheapContactLenses.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment