Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Great Eye Exercises Myth

Ever tried eye exercises but never got around to improve your eyesight?

I remember the days when I first tried out natural vision improvement. I'd be really excited and driven to do the eye exercises every single day. That went on for a full 6 months but yet I never saw any marked improvement.

What's going on? Of course, my first reaction was to blame eye exercises. "I should've known it's a scam", I thought to myself. After feeling sorry for myself, I decided to look for alternatives of eye exercises.

Guess what I found out?

As it turns out, there's a crucial link that's missing in the "eye exercises" industry. Yes, eye exercises works but what made it work isn't what you think it is. These natural vision improvement courses fail to explain the basic principle that made the exercises work.

You see, eye exercises are NOT meant to "strengthen" your eye muscles. Those muscles are ALREADY too strained in itself. All the years of bad vision habits made you consistently strain your eye muscles... if you want to improve your vision, you have to RELAX those muscles.

To relax your muscles, you have pick up new vision habits. One that does not include staring and wearing glasses. But needless to say, habits aren't easy to change. Once you have them, you get used to it, your body adapts to accommodates it and even your mind memorizes it.

So what to do? Remember: Repetition is the mother of mastery. That's where eye exercises comes into play. If you perform it enough times, you're bound to pick the habits it's promoting.

If you like this article, you might want to join my "Perfect Vision For Life Newsletter" for free at Rebuild Your Vision - An offer available only to my Ezine Articles readers.

For articles on eye exercises, please visit my blog where I share more information on good vision habits, eye exercises and supplements I used to get rid of my glasses after having worn them for more than 15 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment