Friday, June 12, 2009

The 1Day Acuvue - Are Fresh Contacts Every Day a Good Thing?

After wearing 1Day Acuvue contacts for about three years, I have opinions about these lenses. These are Johnson and Johnson contacts and really surprised me at first. Never would I have thought a disposable contact would have been like this...

See, in the past it wasn't much fun to get new contacts. There was variation from lens to lens and sometimes a lens just wouldn't work. I mean it was just uncomfortable. Not so with the 1 Day Acuvue contacts. Even though you get new lenses every time you wear them, every single lens is comfortable. There's no difference from lens to lens. At least none that I can tell.

I'll tell you, throwing away almost brand new lenses after wearing them just once takes some getting used to. Feels like throwing away money... When you think of it though, it makes a lot more sense.

There's just about no chance of an eye infection for one thing. That's a real plus. There's no more cleaning either. Think of the savings on cleaning supplies, not to mention all the time saved. No more contacts cleaning is a good thing.

Another thing. What if some day you choose to wear your glasses? No problem. Those contacts just sit there waiting on you. Those one or two week lenses are moving toward that expiration, even if you're not wearing them.

I've worn the regular i Day and the Moist version. Now I admit the technical difference is beyond me. But it seems to me that the Moist version does feel comfortable a little longer on my dry eyes. Either type is better than any other lenses I've worn...

The 1Day Acuvue in either model is a convenient disposable lens that saves you time and may not cost you much extra money. That's because you no longer need any cleaning supplies. The Moist version is especially right for dry eyes.

Get the details about what to expect from 1day Acuvue contacts when you visit our website.

Find the best Johnson and Johnson contacts including color contacts at http://BuyCheapContactLenses.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment