Monday, February 16, 2009

How You Can Use These 3 Simple Steps to Burn Belly Fat and Lose Results - See Results in 3 Days

Are you struggling to burn the fat around your belly??Would you like to burn fat and tighten up your mid section??I was exactly like you not too long ago.?The problem is that no matter what I did I couldn't lose weight.?I tried about every gimmick out there to help me shed the pounds but to no avail.

In this article I want to show you a few things that I discovered that finally helped me get the body of my dreams.

Weight Loss Step #1-

The first step is to create a clear plan of action.?Before you can do this you need to define exactly what you want.?Paint a picture of how you want to look when you're all done with this.?How does it feel to have lost weight??You need to get emotionally involved with the end result.?Emotion is what will motivate you to get the results you want.

Weight Loss Step #2-

The second step is to create goals to accomplish your plan.?Most people fail at setting goals because they are too vague and general when setting them.?I have a rule that you need to be specific and each goal needs to have a deadline.?A goal to "lose 20 pounds by April 1st, 2009" is how your goals should look.

Weight Loss Step #3-

The last step is to monitor your progress.?This means that you need to create a journal and write about your journey.?Write down the foods you eat and how many calories they contain.?Write down the exercises you do and how long you exercise.?Write down any feelings you have through the process. This will help motivate you when you can look back at your journal and realize how far you've come.

I've created a Weight Loss Program for anyone who would like to lose 10 pounds in 14 days. By following this program you'll discover the exactly what you need to do to get motivated and start burning fat and losing weight quicker than you ever thought possible. You'll have a sexier, healthier, and even a more youthful body in the shortest amount of time possible. You can find this plan at http://www.betterbodyjourney.com

No comments:

Post a Comment