Sunday, March 22, 2009

Fat Loss For Idiots Scam? - Is it For You?

Fat Loss For Idiots is one of the latest nutrition based diets which promises to shave a lofty 9 pounds every 11 days which you follow the system. I've tried a few other diets before with limited success, but this diet seems to have conquered the internet as far as internet based diets go, so I decided to give it a go and dispel or confirm any claims made of a Fat Loss For Idiots scam once and for all.

First, a little about the Fat Loss For Idiots diet. It's a sophisticated counting calories and portion based diet. Before you scoff or sigh, believe me when I say it's quite good. They include a number of online tools for members only when you sign up which make the whole thing very simple and straight forward. It's even kind of fun when you don't have to keep track of everything completely yourself.

I began this diet at 156 pounds with a target weight of 125 pounds. After 2 weeks on this diet I had reached 147 pounds. Now let me tell you something, I can never seem to get below 150, so that's a huge victory in itself. I recommend that you set mini goals because it's so much more exciting as you make the progress and meet these goals as you go along.

Fat Loss For Idiots encourages more meals a day, but at smaller portions. The goal is never to gorge yourself but to eat to contentment and no further. Smaller, more focused and constructed meals spread throughout the day over time have a slight bearing on your metabolism rate, enabling you to burn fat quicker. It's kind of like toning a muscle even when you eat like that.

Well I've been on this diet for about 3 months now and I've gotten just below 130 pounds, and I've got to admit, sometimes I deviated from the instructions even. I love the way I look, the clothes I can fit into now (even though they're horribly out of date), and plan on keeping up with this regiment to keep the weight off. And I LOVE that summertime is coming up!

I've personally dispelled the Fat Loss For Idiots scam for myself, but you don't have to take my word for it and I urge you not to. This system comes with a full 60 day money back guarantee, so that you can try the diet completely risk free for that period of time which I heartily suggest that you do so immediately. Click this link for Fat Loss For Idiots review to get started right away!

No comments:

Post a Comment