Thursday, June 25, 2009

Johnson and Johnson Contacts Are Acuvue

Johnson and Johnson contacts are the Acuvue brand. That's what I've used for the last two years. Acuvue makes many models for different purposes. That includes color lenses plus contracts for astigmatism and bifocals even. The two models I've used are both 1 Day Acuvue disposables. Here's my experience...

Comfort is what I've noticed about both the 1 Day models. When I say comfort, I mean you can wear the contacts for hours without a problem. Plus you don't get that irritated feeling, like something is in your eye. At first i had the regular Acuvue and I thought it was the best contact I had used. I'm a thirty year contact lens wearer!

Then the last time I went for an eye exam, the eye doctor suggested the Acuvue Moist which is the other 1 Day lens. I tried it and it seems even easier to wear. I was surprised. It felt comfortable for even longer than the regular 1 Day. Apparently the lens holds it's moisture even better. Since the lens doesn't dry out quickly, it won't pull moisture from the surface of your eyes. That's why it works well for anyone who has dry eyes, like me.

Those disposable lenses seemed like a real waste at first. You know, throwing away brand new contacts every day. that's tough. Here's the thing, having new contacts every day is a real plus. There's the comfort issue for one. But there's more. You don't need any chemicals now. No cleaners, no disinfecting fluid, no enzymes... no chemicals required. That's a saving in money and time too.

Having always clean contacts is one way to avoid eye irritations and infections too. With disposable lenses, the risk of eye problems is reduced. That's a real plus too.

The Johnson and Johnson contacts I've use are the 1 Day Acuvue contacts. These lenses are comfortable and as easy to care for as could be. That's why I think they are the best contacts I've used.

Get the details about Johnson and Johnson contacts when you visit our website.

Find the best contact lenses including color contacts at http://BuyCheapContactLenses.com.

1 comment: